Terms of Service
Last Updated: January 18, 2014
Thanks for visiting our website! AmericanWoodVents.com is operated by American Wood Vents, a North Carolina corporation, located at 109 Bradshire Court, Cary, North Carolina 27513, United States.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party, provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Quotes and pricing information displayed on our website is subject to change at any time. American Wood Vents reserves the right to change or modify such information without notice to you. While we will attempt to honor all quotes, we are under no legal obligation to do so.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of American Wood Vents are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In the event that we provide a means for you to submit information to us (through this website or one of our social channels), you provide a nontransferable license to us to display, modify or present your works with the exception of personal information as defined by the Privacy Act of 1950.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina and/or the United States of America.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service under which our website is governed, please contact us. Please also be aware that this page documents the terms for our website – not our order policies. To view our order policies, please click here.